Monday, June 24, 2013

It´s about Peace, Love and Music


"All I'm gonna do is just go on and do what I feel.", this is a line by Jimi Hendrix, the legendary musician, who was one of the most important acts of the Woodstock Festival in 1969.
Last weekend my friend and I went to see what the town looks like, which gave the famous music festival it´s name.
And we found what Jimi Hendrix was talking about. A lot of old Hippies who live for the moment. The town of Woodstock totally blew our minds. We found a lot of little shops, a fleamarket and jewlery street sellers, a lot of musicians and people who look like there were stuck in the late 1960s.
I am not exaggerating when I am saying that this saturday was one of the best days since I moved to the USA and it found it´s perfect end at Cooper Lake where the peace was finally overwhelming.

Enjoy like I did! PEACE!



















1 comment:

  1. Love the photos, Nele! Never been to Woodstock myself, unfortunately! Hope you're having a fab time in MIA! xoxo from Spain
    http://www.hollylovespaul.com/

    ReplyDelete